Contact us! 412-563-8800
Our programs are delivered to corporations, school districts, and municipalities. We perform various health screenings, biometric assessments, and results counseling at community and corporate health events.
To apply, please submit resume to Liz@PathwaysWellnessProgram.com
Immunization and Screenings Nurse Position
Locations: PA or National
Employment Type: Independent Contractor, Seasonal/Casual
- Monday through Friday, daylight hours
- Short hour shifts (generally 1 – 4 hours)
- Shift time between 4 am and 8 pm, Multiple Shifts per day possible
- Shift Assignments are scheduled based on your availability & location of the event.
- Travel time and mileage compensated for long-distance travel
Compensation: $25/hr + $25/event for Team Leader (paid monthly, 1099) Pathways is hiring qualified and compassionate nurses to deliver immunizations onsite to our clients. This is a seasonal or part-time position. There are no minimum or maximum number of shifts that you can accept. We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) who would like to work part-time on an as-needed basis. We service mainly Allegheny County – and surrounding counties. Most of the work takes place during September-November giving immunization injections at on-site clinics. Perfect for extra income before the holidays!
- Current mandated child abuse reporting
- Current nursing license for Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, or Nurse Practitioner
- Must have Personal Liability Insurance
- Must have Act 33, 34, & 73 Clearances
- Must have current CPR certification
- Proof of Immunizations
- TB Test
- Must complete CDC-Immunization Training Modules upon hire
- Must have current Driver’s License, car insurance, and access to reliable car
- Smartphone, tablet or laptop that is wireless ready
- Administer immunizations at clinics held in senior apartment facilities, corporations, school districts, and community events.
- Perform various health screenings, biometric assessments, and results counseling at community and corporate events.
- Complete necessary paperwork & return it to the office after each clinic.
If you do not have Personal Liability Insurance, we recommend contacting the Nurses Services Organization (NSO) 1-800-247-1500 for their low-cost professional liability. A few of our nurses were able to add a low-cost rider to their own home owner’s policy. The American Nurses Association strongly recommends that today’s nurses carry his or own professional liability insurance even if they are covered through their employers.
Wellness Event Team Leader
Locations: Western PA
Pathways Wellness Program is hiring Event staff for our Wellness Events! Do you love working with people and have a passion for wellness?Pathways is hiring professional event Team Leaders to help our immunization and screenings clinics run smoothly.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ensure proper supplies are delivered to events
- Welcome patients, confirm their information is correct on paper and patient software.
- Work closely with nurses to support the clinic and flow of event
- Pass a background check
- Complete HIPPA training – 30 minutes
- You choose what events you go to
- Events are in Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Westmoreland, Washington counties
- Events are typically 2-4 hours long – Weekdays and Weekends
- Must have your own laptop and reliable car
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Friendly, outgoing self starter!