Contact us! 412-563-8800
Online Assessments for Employee Wellness
Our NCQA Certified Health Risk Assessment (HRA) provides the individual with an understanding of their needs, risks, and overall health while giving the employer a detailed overview of the health status of their workforce.
How our HRA works to benefit the employee
Our HRA results are dynamically adapted to the individual’s responses and demographic. Upon completion, the individual is able to review and print their tailored risk report. They are then outfitted with the appropriate tools, such as “disease-state” workshops, to follow their personal path to wellness.
Aggregate Population Reporting
In addition to the individual’s tailored risk report, we provide over 40 standard aggregate reports with our Health Risk Assessment. Our reports give administrators the ability to evaluate and empower employees with the tools to improve their health.
- HRA Aggregate Summary
- HRA Completion Status Reports
- Cardiac Risk Report
- Flu Shot Report
- Year to Year Comparison Executive Report.
- Our HRA can be done online or on paper.
- Online versions can be taken several times a year – so as your employees work on a goal – they can update their HRA and recalculate their risks.
- Our HRA is both GINA and HIPPA compliant.
- Our HRA currently supports English and Spanish languages.