Contact us! Call 412-563-8800
Help for Creating Healthy Habits
The average American worker can find life an overwhelming list of deadlines, responsibilities, and priorities. Individuals do not receive enough sleep, have hurried lives and suffer from lack of productivity at work.
Health Coaches provide a personalized approach to guiding your employees along the path to wellness.
Why Health Coaching?
- Health Coaches advise employees how to set reasonable and achievable goals.
- Health Coaches offer encouragement and motivation to stay on track.
- Health Coaches give each employee a chance to achieve their optimal level of wellness.
- Motivated employees feel rewarded when they meet regularly with an informed professional.
- Good Health Coaches are accommodating and flexible, while maintaining effectiveness.
Who are Health Coaches?
Our Health Coaches are high-leveled and experienced professionals who are trained in health coaching techniques and are empathetic to the needs of employees. Each health coach has a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience.
These professionals are:
- Social workers
- Health educators
- Respiratory therapists
- Physical therapists
- urse practitioners
- Physician’s assistants
- Occupational therapists
- Tobacco cessation experts
- Exercise physiologists
Frequently Asked Questions
How often can I contact my coach?
As often as needed. Some people require only once a month while others will be more often. You may schedule appointments whenever needed. We want your relationship to be of benefit while navigating lifestyle changes.
Is my personal information confidential?
Our respect for your privacy and confidentiality is paramount. Only your Pathways to SmartCare coach has access to your information and will never share that information with your employer, co-workers or other companies who might be involved in your wellness journey.
A Health Coach Can Assist With:
- Weight Management / Healthy Eating
- Tobacco Cessation / Smoking Cessation
- Fitness and Exercise
- Stress Management
- Work-Life Balance
- Parent – Child Assistance
- Assistance Managing Chronic Conditions Such As:
- Back Pain
- High cholesterol
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Metabolic Syndrome